Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Writing Transition



I have been pondering the transition away from this writer's BLOG. I find that most of my time, energy, and creative forces are directed towards being a 24/7 caregiving partner for Gregory and therefore my writing has focused on our Alzheimer's Path.

I am in the process of reviewing my manuscript called GYROSCOPE: An Alzheimer's Love Story which documents the path Gregory and I are walking, and will begin to seek its publication.

I am almost ready with a second "slim volume of poetry" which I will self publish and make available through Amazon.com and Lulu.com. I will post more information when it is available.

So while I am not closing this BLOG, I will not be posting as often if at all for a while. The risk I take by doing this is loosing my readership but hopefully you will check back periodically to see IF there is anything new and that you will check my Alzheimer's BLOG at http://mhorvichcares.blogspot.com

Meanwhile, thank for following and hope you have a great summer 2013!

Fondly,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.