Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pleased to announce that as of today, my Alzheimer's BLOG has received 30,000 hits! Actually 30, 036.

As Gregory and my journey with Alzheimer's continues I am pleased that you sign in now and then (or a lot) and are riding along.

I hope that I have been able to keep you up to date on our journey as well as to support you in similar journeys of your own.

While most are invisible to the eye, we all do have our journeys, don't we?

For me, writing has been such a support in helping me cope with difficult times, processing my emotions, feeling that I am not alone, and has helped give me the strength to carry on.

Love does the same and so many of you have sent so much love Gregory and my way, I am grateful!

I am excited about the release of a second book of poetry, much of it driven by this Alzheimer's Journey. It will be carried by lulu.com, amazon.com, and barnesandnobel.com. I will let you know when it is available.

http://mhorvichcares.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.