Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Dream

Spent part of the night typing 
an important one page document
a long list of sorts, itemized
documenting what I am not sure.

As I carefully hit each ancient key of
the old fashioned typewriter, instead of ink
on the piece of quality, ivory colored paper
it became embossed with the message.

It was a difficult task, causing anxiety
with many copies of the document
to be typed without the help
of an eraser or  correcting ribbon.

I awoke, not remembering if I succeeded
but do remember that the ones I finished
were quite beautiful to look at and 
to hold in my trembling hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.