Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hi Readers. It's me, Michael!

Hi. You may have noticed that I have once again been neglecting my writer's blog in favor of my Alzheimer's blog. It is not that I do not love you, but life sometimes has a way with me. I have been very busy lately, if that is an excuse, let me itemize what I have been doing.

• • •

Preparing for teaching a poetry workshop and doing a poetry reading for "New Studio" in Evanston on October 18th.

Creating Michael's Flea Circus which hopes to begin performances for January 2015.

Final planning of my "pitch" to sell another project, MMC: Michael's Closet Museum (An unlimited experience of little things in a limited space.)

Building up energy to try, once again, to get my manuscript published: GYROSCOPE: An Alzheimer's Love Story.

Working on beginning a consulting relationship with The Alzheimer's Association in Chicago.

Restocking my booth, "Michael Beads," with Crocheted Rope Necklaces, Bauble Chain Necklaces, and Small Gift Greetings at artist collective "Galleria in Evanston."

Visiting Gregory almost every day at The Lieberman Center.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.