Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Santa Sighting



Here it is the end of summer and the beginning of fall and I am still getting "Santa Sightings." Arrived at the sign in desk at Northshore University Health Care Systems for the two week later checkup on my Appendectomy. (P.S. I am doing very well thank you.)

At sign in I was asked my name, my birthday, and my address. The woman taking my stats then said, "You do not have a photo on file. I will take it with this camera." I asked if she was a good photographer and she replied, "It doesn't matter because you'll never see the photo but I will make sure it is North Pole quality for you Santa!"

We both laughed as did all the other people behind the counter as I wished her a "Merry Christmas!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.