Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year - 2016


What a year this has been. Helping Gregory live as vital a life as possible at the Lieberman Center, even with my emergency appendectomy, even with Gregory's passage ... I am grateful. I am thankful. I am full. 

Life has given me many gifts, Gregory being the biggest, and has taken back, Gregory being the hardest to return. I look forward to a new year in which to learn how to keep Gregory in my heart and in my mind without the pain it now creates.

I look forward to seeing who I become on my own with the years I have left: the good I can do for others, the adventures I can find for myself, sharing my love and my life with friends and family. I look forward to my continuing to grow, experience, process, write, and understand is possible

Wishing you a very Happy 2016. May your life be one of love, health, financial comfort, and when possible happiness.


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too, Michael. May 2016 bring joy you cannot imagine. May Gregory be with you in spirit always, encouraging you to your best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean. My theory on "doing ones' best" is that one needs to do one's best only when one's best is necessary. Many activities do not need one's best, only good enough :-)

      Delete
  2. I was thinking less of 'doing one's best' and more of best use of time and resources for satisfaction. My last year's resolution was to choose Joy. This year is more a laundry list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, agreed! Wonder what your laundry list looks like?

      Delete

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.