Thursday, May 12, 2016

A Mantra

As I breath in I think, "I am a wave,"
As I breath out I think, "I am the ocean,"
As I breath in I think, "I am a drop of rain,"
As I breath out I think, "I am water."

They each have their different names,
But in the end, whether they know it or not,
They are all the same, all one, no difference really,
As are you and me, him and her, us and them.

Life is like that, constantly changing, in flux,
Coming and going and coming and going
Nothing is permanent, all is impermanence,
Life is death and death is life, One form or another.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. I repeat the first part in my mind each night when I am going to bed and it helps me shed the worries of the day (of which I have many fewer :-|) and I fall asleep easier.

      Delete

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.