Thursday, October 20, 2016

A Dream for All Dreams

This morning I woke up a little early, lie in bed contemplating life, and decided to turn over and go back to sleep for a little while. No, not a comment on my life contemplations but rather it felt good to be in bed with the sun beginning to peek in and with no obligations at all for the day.

My decision was rewarded with one of my wonderful, full color, exquisite detail, full sound and music, beautiful lighting, dreams. I think that while I have had many such dreams, this one would have to be placed towards the top of my list.

Have a peaked your interest? I hope I can describe the experience as well as I experienced it!

The dream takes place in a restaurant, bar, nightclub. Gay or gay friendly. Darkly lit. A little smoky,  not from cigarettes but rather so darkly lighted and decorated that the impression you get is one of being in a special, secluded, exclusive, expensive place.

I am sitting at the bar having a glass of wine. I had asked the older bartender woman about their whites and she ran the list from memory. I asked for a "taste" of the Pino Grigio.

She brought me a full glass (bistro glass vs stemmed one,) popped it down on the bar in front of me, and said good naturedly and smiling, "Taste all you want, you still have to pay for it!"

A man sitting next to me, good looking and somewhere in his twenties to forties, and I spoke for a while and he flirted with me. I enjoyed the flirtation and the possibility of a hook up later, which he implied as he left to visit with some other friends who had just arrived.

Suddenly a group of at least six drag queens; all in different style but matching pattern, color and material dresses; swoop into the room accompanied by loud Abba type music, with bright lights and mirrorballs causing the room to become a rainbow of color and excitement.

The performers are staged all around the room interacting with the various seated groups but presenting a unified, choreographed, musical, piece which holds together quite well. Apparently the evening's show had begun. 

Next my attention is back at the bar where I am eating my dinner:  T-Bone steak grilled medium-well; baked potato with sour cream, chives, and butter; and lettuce wedge with blue cheese, red onion, and crumbled bacon waiting to be eaten at the end of my meal. Need I say, DELICIOUS!

The next part of the dream is a little confusing as to why it even takes place in this setting but bring on the best part!

The entertainment is over and the room is once again dark, dimly lit, and feeling a little smoky. I notice that over in a far corner there are several men with two or three tigers, a black bear, and a brown bear cub. 

The animals are apparently trained and under control and present no threat. I decide to be brave and approach them, asking if I may pet the tigers. I receive the go ahead.

Before long the three tigers and I have bonded and we are "playing." It begins with simple petting and then elevates.

I feel their warm fir and the pressure of their bodies against mine as we tumble on the floor. I can feel the rough lick of their tongues on my face and the strength of their teeth as they nip but do not hurt. I can feel them head butting and rubbing their snouts against mine.

I ask the wait person (female) to please take some photographs of the cats and me with her phone as I had forgotten mine at home (actually I did forget my cell phone earlier when I went out for dinner.) Would she please e-mail the photographs to me.

I remember thinking that I'll probably get cat hair all over the navy blue blazer which I was wearing but discount the thought as, "Who cares!"

Suddenly the two bears join the party. The black one is not huge but none-the-less large. The brown one is a pup. For a while the event has turned into a "Michael Sandwich" and I am luxuriating in the experience: its feel, its smell, and just the possibility and joy of it happening. 

With that I wake up and out loud comment, "Wow!" Briefly I wonder if I ever hooked up with the good looking kid. Briefly I think that maybe some day I will get to pet a fully grown tiger. Wouldn't that be wonderful? It was always a wish of Gregory's and maybe someday I was have the experience for real for both of us.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.