Sunday, May 27, 2018

Memorial Day Thoughts

MEMORIAL DAY THOUGHTS: My heart aches when ever I think of or see photographs of the country of Syria, the people, the children, the dead.I am not an expert on military ventures, but who wins in any country when there is little left of that country during and after a conflict? a war?

And this is not only going on in Syria, in some ways the battle is going on in the cities of the United States but in different form. My heart aches when ever I think of or see photographs of the victims in my own country due to gun violence, police brutality, and more.


I support those who are in the military and our police forces but I do not support many of their actions, reactions, and outcomes! 


What must we do, besides turning away, to treat each other (on all sides) with respect, compassion, and love? 


What must we do to get our government to make responsible, compassionate decisions here and abroad? 


MEMORIAL DAY:

SYRIA:

POLICE BRUTALITY:

GUN VIOLENCE:

DISCRIMINATION OF ALL KINDS:

WOMEN'S RIGHTS, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE:

WHAT DID I MISS:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.