Saturday, February 2, 2019

I Can See, But I Can't See

This short film talks about PCA, a type of Dementia, Posterior Cortical Atrophy. PCA is a condition which affects the part of the brain that deals with visual processing. Gregory showed symptoms of many types of Dementia and having learned about PCA, I can now add it to the list!

I wish I had known this when Gregory was still alive. I could have understood better, part of what he was going through and maybe I could have helped. In looking back, I probably "helped" automatically but mindful help would have helped more.

Too late now, but I am crying and sorry anyway. I will probably learn and grieve until I die. I will try not to grieve too much if only because Gregory may be watching from the other side and I do not want him to feel badly (he is the one who taught me to make sure I add the "ly!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.