Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stories from Therapy

On Tuesdays I see Dr. Demuth for a one hour therapy session. This is the second time I have given him a plastic mini-pumpkin which means that we have been seeing each other now for over a year. He provides me with many experiences therapeutic, educational, emotional, practical, and intellectual.

For some reason, today we kept coming up with ideas for my BLOG. Some of them included the following humorous essay beginnings:

Now that you are cured…

I've said this before but I still…

That would make a good poem ...

Shoot me down on this one if you need to …

Don't say it. I know what you are thinking ...

What do you mean you have run out of tissues ...

Why does everyone else seem so crazy ...

Only five minutes left ...

Most importantly … oh my time is up?

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.