Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Santa Sighting

On my way to the condo from my car, which is parked in the building's garage, a new garage employee was arriving at work. As I passed the office, just as she was entering the door, she forced this greeting through her deep almost screamed giggling: "Oh my! Oh my! You look just like Santa!"

"You are not the first person to say this, so thank you and Merry Christmas," I replied.

She carried her giggling and big smile into the office with her, me unable to hear her, but probably sharing her experience with the worker whose shift she was relieving.

I always feel a sense of JOY when I can represent something as magical as Santa Clause. BELIEVE!

(This photo was taken four years ago at a shopping mall on Michigan Avenue. One is the real Santa. Don't be fooled by the red and white costume!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.