Saturday, December 23, 2017

Ghost of Christmas Past

Snow is falling down
Covering the ground
Like a brand new page
For me to tell a story
About another time

Not so long ago 
I thought that I had nothing
When I had it all
When I was worried about what was under the tree
And left me blind to see the gifts in front of me

The years go by so fast
I thought that it would last
But now I'm dancing with the ghost of Christmas past
Tears are falling now
All alone to see

Sad upon a notion
Waves of memory
I wish upon a star
That sits on top my tree
To bring you back again to me

And all I ever want for Christmas is you
What I really want is for you to be here
Cause ohhhh
Silent night lonely night
Years go by so fast

I thought that it would last
But now I'm dancing with the ghost of Christmas past

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.