Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Conversations from Beyond

I have made the title titillating on purpose. My philosophy is that if I want to believe these are conversations I have with Gregory from wherever he may be, then they are. There is no reason really to analyze them too closely. I just accept them.

When my mom died in 2010, I would think of her often and get sad. Then I decided to turn it around and when I thought of her, I decided it was her "spirit" or what ever you want to call it, saying, "Hi! I love you!" Then when I thought of her, it cheered me up.

I have written about other conversations I have had with Gregory, but now, whether you believe in such possibilities or not, I will document more of them as they happen.

I am writing this from Fort Worth, Texas where I am visiting my family; sister and brother-in-law and kids and their spouses and their kids.

In the car, maybe remembering when Gregory and I would visit here together, I thought of him and felt an overwhelming of joy. "I am glad you are here with me," I said.

"I wouldn't have it any other way!" he replied.

"Not that I don't appreciate it, but how can you be with me so often when you have your own things to do on the other side? It seems like every day you’re there for me."

You can’t perceive what a complex being I have become, so don’t worry about me. I'll always be there for you."

2 comments:

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.