Sunday, July 24, 2011

Or as JYB calls him IB

Isaac, Gregory and my God Child, left yesterday and arrived today in Japan for his year with the JET Program in which he will be teaching English to high schoolers. His main goal is to realize a several years dream of visiting Japan and inculcating himself into the Japanese culture.

I am at the same time jealous of him and happy it's Isaac and not me on this adventure. I have had my adventures but when I was younger they seemed easier than imagining them now that I am older. That is not to say I will not embark on adventures yet, just that it might take more courage!

I look forward to following his adventure via Facebook and wish him safe travels.

CLICK LINK BELOW FOR:
An entry by Isaac's Mom, Jan, about his trip to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. You are appreciated! If you do not have a sign in to any of the accounts below ... use ANONYMOUS. Thanks.

PLEASE leave a comment or some acknowledgment that you have been here. It can be totally anonymous. You do not have to leave your name. You could use your first name only, your initials, or nothing.

Under each new post you will find the word COMMENT. Click on it and a window will open where you can leave your comments.

It asks you to SIGN IN, but you can also click on ANONYMOUS.